Lets capture the Y*O*U behind that smile
Seniors, Bridals, Weddings, Anniversarys, Expecting Moms ~ Pictures capture your story and all of those special little moments,you don't dare miss or forget... Each & Every moment!!!

Photographer notes

Photography is a deep passion of mine. There is many fun and exciting moments along with realistic, days in life we want to help you capture so you can remember in the years to come... Photography could never be accused of being a JOB to me. I am currently a stay-at-home mom and do freelance photography whenever I can. Your photos are taken with a Cannon 50D which is a 15.1 Mega pixel Digital SLR camera set fully on manual.

I thrive on creating any composites, announcements, or holiday cards that you desire. The popularity of these photo announcements and composites is greatly increasing in the surrounding High Schools for senior photos. You can choose the wording and design to fit your personality.


I would be honored if you gave me the chance to capture your memories. Whether it be an expectant mother, newborn infant, the fleeting moments of childhood, a family gathering, senior pictures, or engagements... I will capture Your Story in Pictures ~ that you don't dare miss nor forget

After your photo shoot you will be provided with the original high-quality images on a CD or DVD along with a copyright release form. These images are ready to be printed at any photo printer. Quality of finished photos will vary depending on where you choose to print them. My prices include the sitting fee and the edited images. Any additional enhancements can be done for a minimal charge depending on the time that it takes me. You are getting professional photos yet saving money.

Sittings can be done at the location of your choice and take approximately 1 hour. We will talk prior to your appointment about what you are looking for out of your photos and I would be happy to make some suggestions for the location which would best suit you; there are many options. For graduates I recommend 2-4 outfits as well as any props of your choosing. I am always open to suggestions for locations as well as new photo/Photoshop ideas. Your sitting will be guided by your personality and interests. I will provide a relaxing and fun experience for everyone.Please take a look at some of my photography samples and feel free to call or email me with any questions and to book your appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://

Short + Sweet!!

My photo
(not limited) Wyoming on location, United States
Bringing you the ultimate home town photography experience. The latest looks & timeless images combined with years of experience and craftsmenship.

Its not days we remember, but the moments.....