Lets capture the Y*O*U behind that smile
Seniors, Bridals, Weddings, Anniversarys, Expecting Moms ~ Pictures capture your story and all of those special little moments,you don't dare miss or forget... Each & Every moment!!!

Close Close Friend (for now)



These were fun! I have known Amy, well lets just put it this way - I baby sat her and her 2 sisters when I was in my early years of high school... before her other siblings came along.... The couple has spent a few short years getting to know each other. Please NOTE These photos are non announcing - well for now anyway :) They just wanted some "GOOD" photos of them, and had a photographer "handy"

3 comments:

Carin said...

Awesome shot!

Lynisha Weeda said...

Cute picture... love the old car in the background too!

Dalayna said...

Aww, I love these pictures! And I love Dale and Amy ;)

Post a Comment

http://

Short + Sweet!!

My photo
(not limited) Wyoming on location, United States
Bringing you the ultimate home town photography experience. The latest looks & timeless images combined with years of experience and craftsmenship.

Its not days we remember, but the moments.....